Sarah Hilts Photography Top Ten Tips on How to Prepare for Your Senior Session
How do you prepare for your senior portrait session? Well, let me help you out. Here is Sarah Hilts Photography Top 10 Tips to help you be to organize and ready for your BIG day !! If you follow all these awesome tips it will save you the headache of running around your bedroom trying to find your outfits, accessories and etc.
1. The week before your senior session, start putting your outfits together. Even try your outfits on, to make its the look you want for your portraits. You should at least bring 4 outfits for your session.
- Pick out bright/ bold colors to help standout in your portraits.
- Add layers to your outfits to give dimension to your images.
- Be a little adventurous in your outfit choices
- Make sure you are comfortable in your outfits
- Make sure your clothes are clean, ironed and on hangers
- Ladies, make sure to wear nude underwear
- Guys – jeans are great just bring different shirts
2. When putting together your outfits don’t forget to accessorize !!
- With each outfit, get a little baggy and put your earrings, necklace and etc.. Attach the bag to the hanger.
- Don’t forget about shoes !!!
- Hats and belts – guys/girls
- Guys if you wear a watch… bring it!!
3. Ladies, if you are thinking about eyebrows or spray tans, do them a week before your senior session.
4. Manicures and pedicures are a great idea. Just keep your color natural. ( You do not want bright colors by your face)
5. If you are getting hair and makeup done professionally call a week before your session to confirm your time. You don’t want to be late for your appointment and senior session !!
6. Make sure to bring your makeup bag in case of touch-ups.
- lips gloss
- hair spray
- power for touch-ups
7. If you bring props to your session. Make sure to gather your items and put them in a bag beside your outfits.
- Sports equipment
- Car / truck
- Anything that represents you
8. Guys, if you have facial hair make sure to shave or have it trimmed/edged up.
- guys bring chapstick for dry lips
9. Bring comfortable shoes to walk-in, from location to location.
10. Last, drink plenty of water and get a good night sleep. Because we are going to have so much fun the next day you will need your energy !!
If you are 2019 Senior I currently booking September, October, and November NOW !! Email: email@example.com for more details on dates. I look forward to talking with you!! Here’s a link Danielle’s super fun fall senior session of the beach.